Our personal conference planner is a powerful tool to help you get the most out of the conference. By planning your schedule ahead of time, you can use every moment onsite to your best advantage.
Forgot your password?
Create a New Planner
Hint: use the same email address as your conference registration to sync preregistration events to your planner.
Building Your Planner
Add an event to your planner:
- Use the Program Search to find sessions that interest you.
- Click the Add to Planner icon next to the event in the search results listings, and the event will be added!
- Find the planner icon next to other events listed on the website, like the Keynotes or Events page.
- Use the Add Own Event tool to create your own appointments.
- Use the Group Planner tool to share your planner with colleagues.
Important note: Regular conference sessions are on a first-come basis. Adding them to your planner does not guarantee you a seat. Additionally, sessions that require pre-registration (e.g., BYOD) and fee events (e.g., workshops, and some special events) are not confirmed unless you have officially registered for them via your conference registration.
Look for the pre-registration and fee event icons throughout the program to know if an event requires additional registration.
Add exhibitors to your planner:
Generate a certificate of attendance:
- Click the Certificate of Attendance link at the top of your personal planner to tag the sessions you attended and generate your own certificate.
Questions about the Planner?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.