Registration Cancellation Policy
Conference and Workshop Registration cancellations will be accepted in writing through June 18, 2012.
Full registration cancellations will be subject to a $99 service fee.
Student/Retired Educator and One-Day registration cancellations will be subject to a $59 service fee.
After the cancellation deadline, no refunds will be granted. If you are unable to attend, you may substitute another individual in your place at no extra charge, but the replacement's registration fee will be subject to pricing based on her/his ISTE Membership status.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing; send an e-mail to or fax to 1.541.346.3545.
Your Experience Guaranteed.
Should your ISTE 2012 experience not live up to your expectations, you may submit your concerns to the registration office in writing. We'll review your request and propose an appropriate remedy.
The following conditions apply:
- All requests will be acknowledged within five business days of ISTE's receipt of your request
- All remedies will be proposed within 15 business days of receipt of your request
- Only concerns regarding individual registrations will be considered
- Presenters, volunteers, and exhibit hall guests are not eligible
- ISTE membership fees are not refundable
- Your request must be received no later than June 18, 2012, to be considered.
ISTE 2012 is an official provider of professional development through the California Education Technology K-12 Voucher Program. Visit edtechk12vp.com for more information.
ISTE 2012 Important Dates
May 1, 2012
Early-Bird registration deadline
June 6, 2012
Online housing reservations close
June 8, 2012
Mail registrations close
June 18, 2012
Web/phone/fax registrations close
June 18, 2012
Deadline for cancellations (accepted in writing)
June 23–27, 2012
Onsite registration at San Diego Convention Center